A little TLC
from Tailored Lawn Care
could make a big
- Englefield Green
- E & W Horsley
- Virginia Water
- Walton 0n Thames
- West Byfleet
- West End
- Are the fertilisers and weed killers safe for birds and pets?
- The products are safe for all wildlife and pets.
- How long do we need to stay off the lawn when it has been treated?
- You will only need to stay off the lawn until any liquid treatment is dry which in most instances is an hour or two. You will always be given specific instructions when the treatment is carried out.
- Do I have to sign a contract?
- No. We will only treat your lawn for as long as you require the service.
- Do I have to pay up front?
- No, you pay after each treatment. The payment methods we currently operate are cash, cheque or electronic payment.
- What type of mower should I buy?
- I would generally recommend that rotary mowers with a roller give the best overall results. The reasons being; they cope better with damp/ wet grass, they are more forgiving when the lawn is not perfectly flat, can better cope if the grass gets a bit long between cuts, they are great for picking up the leaves in the autumn.